Chambers and Partners, the independent law directory, published its 2019 rankings for barristers two weeks ago.
We are pleased to announce that Jonathan Fisher QC has maintained his ranking in the first band as a leading Queen’s Counsel in the areas of Financial Crime and Proceeds of Crime Act and Asset Forfeiture.
Jonathan is also ranked as leading Queen’s Counsel in Financial Services, Financial Crime: Corporates, and Tax.
The directory added the following comments on Jonathan’s qualities as a barrister:
- “An absolute leading authority on money laundering cases and a mine of information, who is very accessible, highly user-friendly and a pleasure to deal with.”
- “He’s very hands-on and has an ability to summarise complex issues succinctly and memorably.”
- “He is a true expert who can be relied upon. He has a very high standard of client service and is always very quick to respond.”
- “He comes across as very confident in his advice and does not leave you questioning whether what he has advised is the correct way forward.”
- “Extremely helpful at giving practical and quality advice on tax-related matters.”