Jonathan Fisher QC is ranked in the 2019 edition of the Chambers & Partners Bar Directory in five areas of practice: POCA Work and Asset Forfeiture, Financial Crime, Financial Crime: Corporates, Financial Services and Tax.
Jonathan is ranked in Band 1 for both POCA Work and Asset Forfeiture and Financial Crime. The Directory commented on Jonathan’s capabilities in these areas as follows:
- POCA Work & Asset Forfeiture – All Circuits – “Jonathan is very authoritative and knows everything about the law, which he applies in a practical way.” “He is really knowledgeable and helpful, and also hugely organised and very quick at dealing with things.”
- Financial Crime – London – “A real expert on money laundering matters” who “gives very good, very authoritative advice.”
Chambers & Partners also commented on Jonathan in the following terms:
- Financial Crime: Corporates – London – “A real expert on money laundering matters” who “gives very good, very authoritative advice.”
- Financial Services – London – “Very clear in his advice.” “Very thorough and thoughtful. His advice is first rate.”
- Tax – London – “Supremely knowledgeable. He puts everyone around him at ease and exudes calm.” “Immensely experienced. He gives thoughtful, effective advice.”