The independent law directory, The Legal 500, published its 2019 rankings for barristers last week.
We are pleased to announce that Jonathan Fisher QC is ranked in the first band as a leading Queen’s Counsel in the areas of Business and Regulatory Crime (including global investigations), and Proceeds of Crime Act and Asset Forfeiture.
Jonathan is also ranked as leading Queen’s Counsel in the areas of financial services regulation, fraud: civil, fraud: crime, and tax: corporate and VAT/indirect tax.
The law directory added the following comments on Jonathan’s qualities as a barrister:
- “Highly regarded for his encyclopaedic knowledge and practical advice.”
- “Clients value his insight, his practicality and the fact that he is very hands-on, always leading from the front.”
- “He is particularly good with anxious clients.”
- “Accessible, easy to deal with, thoughtful and brave enough to stick his neck out on important points.”
- “Especially esteemed in the field of Proceeds of Crime litigation, both civil and criminal – he always provides sound tactical advice.”
- “Extremely experienced in handling cases involving bribery and corruption.”